Friday, May 4, 2012

Praise Papa Murphy's

I love me some pizza, some nights the homemade stuff just doesn't do it for me, sooooo. I discovered thankfully that Papa Murphy's has what I lovingly like to refer to a, "I'm trying to eat healthy" persons dream.  Hells Ya on this one. I ordered one Family size Bacon, artichoke, spinach, chicken DeLite pizza, and one BBQ chicken DeLite Pizza. These amazing gifts from above come on a delightfully crunchy thin crust. I could have eaten three peices easily but thankfully Boomer got on the counter and treated his other doggie friends to half of the artichoke pizza before I could drag my sorry but up the stairs for another piece. (lets be honest, I was going to send one of the girls to get me another piece) Each 1/10th of the Family size pizza's was either 4 or 5 points each so if you have had a good day and saved up your points for a sweet treat that night three pieces would have only cost you 5 points at most.  Um pretty freaking amazing if you ask me!

No comments:

Post a Comment