Friday, May 25, 2012

I had NO IDEA!


OK, so I went to film a bit in Colorado for work this week and as I was continueing on with my struggle to lose wait and looking at playback from some other taping sessions, I made a desicion.  I needed to do something quick and though WW was working it just wasn't working fast enough for me.

I ran to walmart to get a new shirt, and thought, what about a girdle?  Girdle is such a weird name to call something that goes on your body but indeed that is what it was. It worked, it was delightful and it sucked me in like a stuffed sausage, Amazing, this little peice of spandex was the answer to all of my wishes in the wind, all of my hopes and most of my dreams.  By no means did the delightful peices of material turn me into a size two, (I have never even seen a size two) But it did flatten out my jelly rolls and make my groceries (Girl's, (boob's)) stick out more than my gut, for which there are not enough thank you's in the world.  I am saved. Thank you walmart and for the delightful peice of fabric restraint that made me just a bit more confident.  I will never get in front of a camera without it again!

No comments:

Post a Comment