Friday, April 6, 2012

8 Points Plus Pizza



Uh, yah, I'm not that gifted in the kitchen but when I can change my lifestyle, (I am trying to grasp that this needs to be a new style of living and not just a diet) and still eat PIZZA, I am one Happy Girly!




This 8 point beauty was delicioso, so here is whats on it and my girls loved it too. You can add as many veggies as you want, I definately would have added Broccoli if i would have had it, here is what we made, it was super yummy and filling. In my weak mind it sure felt like I was getting alot to eat because I got to eat the whole thing for me.



Daphne's Greek cafe Flat Pita Bread, Low carb 5 points
1 Tbsp. Light Ranch 0 points
Dried minced Garlic 0 Points
Cut veggies 0 Points
Carrots 0 Points
Onions 0 Points
Tomatoes 0 Points
2 Turkey Sausage Links 2 points
1/3 Cup Low Fat pizza blend shredded cheese 1 Point
Red pepper seasoning 0 Points



Spray cookie sheet with pam and assemble desired amount of pitas on cookie sheet. Place fat free ranch dressing on the pita spread around to edges. Sprinkle minced garlic, then assemble veggies. Add cheese and meat of choice, top with red pepper seasoning.
Bake on 350 for 10 minutes



Other great veggies to use would be:



Broccoli
Mushrooms
Red Peppers
Green Peppers
Red Onions
Cauliflower

No comments:

Post a Comment