Thursday, September 27, 2012

SO, I have always wanted to do stand up, its always been one of the things on the back of my mind, I just love to make people laugh, you might not get me, I might offend you but I think I'm sorta funny sometimes.  So after years of dreaming, and months of just putting it off, i finally did it.  Open mic night at Wiseguys, you only get stage time if you bring people to watch you, so my plight to find two willing victims worked.  Thanks to Megan Hoeppner and Brooke Mathewson for coming and supporting me.


Ralhpie May is my Favorite Comic

Megan and Brooke Awesome




So be kind, it was my first time, I think it went just OK since my jokes are centered around being a woman over 40, I thought the best part was after the show and talking to the other funny people there!



Sorry if you are watching this sideways be sure to call to schedule an appointment with your chiropractor right away! lol

Things to take into consideration next time
  • Wear looser shirt
  • Wear better fitting pants, Jeans probobly
  • A girdle wouldn't hurt
  • Stand still more
  • know your audience
  • Tell funnier jokes :)














9 comments:

  1. I'm sure that took some serious woman balls, but you did great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What I want to know is, why did you do your whole set lying down?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you're amazing for following your dream. And I'm glad I got to be a part of it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Damn girl! You are so ballsey! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You did so great! Thanks for letting us be part of it! & like your fellow stand up peeps said outside afterwards...you gotta go do it again! Just get up there!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good job Annette!! You always can make us laugh!! ;)

    ReplyDelete